Wild Pictures gain unprecedented access to the private world of family mediation. Behind closed doors and through the lens of fixed rig cameras, we see couples come face to face to try and resolve their volatile and sensitive disputes over money, children and property in a last-ditch attempt to avoid a courtroom battle …
- Sue left husband Peter for another man. They’re divorcing but can’t agree how their money should be split.
- Martin wants to see the two sons he has with ex-partner Nicky, but Nicky doesn’t want to see him.
- Mandy hasn’t seen her ex-partner Peter for 6 years but is still living in the flat they co-own.
- Richie and Lizzie can’t agree where Richie should see their son now that they live 100 miles apart.
- Jason and Vicky haven’t spoken a word to each other for the last 6 months and are struggling to share the parenting of their daughter.
- Robina left an arranged marriage after 24 years with Parvez. Now they need to agree how to fairly divide what they have.
Will they manage to reach agreement without resorting to the courtroom…
Executive Producers: Paul Hamann and Susanne Curran
Series Produced & Directed by: Barnaby Peel
Producer & Director: Jenny Dames
Series Editors: Jules Cornell and Richard Fretwell
Narrated by: Zoë Wanamaker
Distributed by: TBC Media Rights